среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fair oven project science solar




Iapos;m stuck. I�miss columbus, where people have brains and things are open past 6 pm on weeknights. I want to be with my daughter. I want to be with Artemio. I want to finish school. Everything i love and want and need is so spread out right now and iapos;m grabbing at strings to hold it all together. Connieapos;s finally made her way to columbus for good. And now that she has, iapos;m not there anymore. The only people to come and visit me have been my mother (who cared more about showing off to distant relatives than seeing me) and john. NONE�of my friends have visited me, and i have to admit that it hurts. Not even connie. Doesnapos;t anyone miss me?

i have a lease signed for another 10 months away from everyone i care about. And iapos;m at a job that i feel has almost become a dead end. But the potential thatapos;s possible is keeping me here. If i go back now, iapos;ve wasted the past 8 months of my life. If i stay, iapos;ll be miserable but at least iapos;ll have learned something (hopefully). And i feel insanely guilty about being away from kalin for so long and not seeing her enough. But to be able to send her money, i have to save money by saving gas and not coming to columbus as often. I wish there was a way i could have her here with me, because it would make life so much better.
fair oven project science solar, fair outline project science, fair outlet vanity, fair outlet store vanity.



Комментариев нет: