суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

axl rose has committed suicide




OMG THE INTERVIEW LOL

It started by me having to walk through a door. . And then a tunnel of people while Sexy Back played and they all high fived and hugged me.

...It was the most amazing thing ever.

The interview was with games, joking around, and being plain AWESOME. It was a group interview, so there were 7 people (Me and 6 others) couple of them were real shy, others seemed kinda "wtf?" but I had a blast. And I hope it showed XD they were looking for laid back party people

the employees are the ones who interviewed us. The manager was there but heapos;s not the one who questioned us. Which was really cool.

The story had an amazing set up too. Their new store apos;The cityapos; they have it where you can come in and play video games. FULL games, not demos. They have big couches set up in front of tvs, and youapos;re allowed to come in and just watch tv. Nothing else, just watch a movie in HD.
They have movie nights and game nights for the employees and just anyone else who wants to walk in.

Itapos;s really cool. I hope I get hired. I felt really good about it, I connected with the guys working there, we laughed a lot when we did individual interviews. I was happy and joyous, yet still gave good answers and explained how I want to help the apos;guestsapos; in the store and keep things running smooth.

I reeeeally wanna work there. <3

Iapos;ll probably cry in joy if they call me back. Hereapos;s hoping.

bellini mixed drink, axl rose has committed suicide, axl rose halloween costume, axl rose halloween, axl rose haircut.



Комментариев нет: