четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

convert to pdf files free




Try to reach me, want to feel me, go right through me...a sad joke, you need my warmth and Im your fire... But when you want me... Iapos;m like smoke. See right through me, you cant move me, and take in to much, you will choke..
Im untouchable, unattainable...
Never around for more than a moment, yet always lurking in your corners.
In the dark I am your comfort, in the light I am a shadow...crawling upside down against the wall...
The wicked ghost, cast fear to all...
Am I a fairytale, a horror story untold?
What are the answers you seek, child... What story will unfold?
Wish you knew me, but dare you not, for as far as you know, I may have forgot...
you dont exist to me, and Im so translucent, and its only jibberish you speak to me, and in tounges I am fluent.
Im the demon, Im your angel, Im everything youre glad you never had to become, and yet everything you wanted to be. Dont bother trying to save me. You cant get ahold of me, though apon it your life depends...
And although your mortal enimy, somehow we became close friends...
All the darkenss i the deep hidden place�in your mind, I fill with my evil, and all of disgrace, and youre insights I rob you of, youre blind.
Im everything you needed, and your greatest danger, we know eachother so well, yet weapos;re unspoken strangers... You always knew Iapos;d always be the only one whod ever care... And you and I both know...Im only your sick imagination... I was never really there... I was untouchable, so unattainable.
convert to pdf files free, convert to pdf files, convert to pdf file free, convert to pdf file.



Комментариев нет: