суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

engineer utility power




People deserve to know when theyapos;re doing a good job.

This is the second time in my life where Iapos;ve left good comments for people I donapos;t know.



Dear Mr. Eric Jacoby (General Manager),

I would like to express my gratitude towards your staff at Palomino restaurant in San Francisco for doing such a wonderful job. I visited your restaurant on Tuesday, October 14th, 2008. My relatives flew in from the east coast for the 94th annual American Surgeon Conference and my mother was up to visit as well. I had been to Palomino before with a large group and had a relatively pleasant experience. I decided to try my luck again and brought my relatives to your restaurant due to its prime location--great picture opportunities available right outside as we waited.

First and foremost, I am writing you this email because my family and I were extremely impressed with your employee, Elias, whose last name I do not know. Without knowing who my family was, he was more than kind and sincere to us. A general surgeon sitting at the table (a hard man to please), he listened patiently as I begrudgingly listened to my uncle "create his own pasta" and asked Elias ridiculous questions. Elias was always polite and even made suggestions to compliment my uncleapos;s personal dish along with a personal selection off the wine list, to which my uncle had three glasses of

After dinner, my entire family was impressed with Eliasapos; service and told me that I did a great job on choosing an exceptional restaurant.

The manager for the evening was very charming and engaged in light conversation with our table as well.

Thank you for hiring such great staff and having such great food

Sincerely,
Grace Lee

calgary flames rosters, engineer utility power, engineer vacancies, engineer vacancy, engineer vacant.



Комментариев нет: